Happy Hump Day everybody!
♥Shout out to my Uganda and Canada readers♥
52-Week Money Challengers hope your still motivated and strong!
Make the best of today and skip that store run. Today cook from your Pantry by choosing from the ingredients in your home already,wear those shoes in the back of your closet, or put on a dress you have not seen in a while.
The things you own should be the things you wear. You spent your hard earned money on it! Some of you are still paying off the credit card you bought it on. Stop the spending commit to a change. If you shop your closet I guarantee you will find the money you need to save for the 52- Week Money Challenge and more. That lipstick you wanted to buy “put it down and use the one you have already. Make the best of what you have!
You will then start to see the positive changes.
These small tips will bring you closer to your goals.
1. Skip the Supermarket today and cook from your Pantry.
2. Wear a pair of shoes you already own that you have not worn in a while.
3. Wear a dress you bought a while ago that you have no worn lately.
4. Do not purchase that new lipstick because it is a couple bucks and you want to shop. Wear a lipstick you own that you forgot about.
5. Make the best of what you have! Shop your closet!
6. Wear what you own do not buy anything else!
Thank you for reading my blog ” Keep IT Cake Popping”